Film Poster Research


When planning to make a poster for CCTV, I decided that a CCTV camera would be the focus of the poster because our film wanted to show how CCTV has been a huge part of most people lives whether they know it or not. I wanted the majority of the poster to be in black and white because it would make the rest of the writing stand out.
By looking at what films are similar, I decided that the film "Eagle Eye" was the most relevant to what our film wanted to show and what our target audience is. By looking at the "Eagle Eye" poster I noticed that the poster also had a black and white theme that made the colour text stand out more. From research of other film posters I found that the majority have a section of text that is dedicated to saying what actors are in the film,who wrote the screen play and who directed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment